For monitoring pneumatic and mechanical transport processes for bulk solids
The Solimotion FTR20 flow indicator for bulk solids is a non-contact device based on microwave technology. It is ideally suited for cost-effective monitoring of a mass flow (present or not present). The compact device can be used wherever the cost-effective monitoring of bulk solids movement is required. Individual adjustments to the application can be carried out by means of configurable functions (incl. automatic calibration).
- Sensor, transmitter and power unit mounted in one housing, which means less effort for installation and mounting
- High safety level compliant with international explosion protection certificates
- Flush-mounted installation, non-contact installation possible for ideal integration into the process
- Electronics housing can be rotated by 360° allowing adjustment into optimum position after installation
- High cost-effectiveness thanks to its mechanical robustness: No wear, process-wetted ceramic sensor diaphragm (optional), long service life, maintenance-free
- Signaling of mass flow (present or not present)
Field of application
Building materials industry: Cement, plaster, wood chips etc.
Chemicals: Fertilizers, plastic powder and granules, silica etc.
Food industry: Coffee, tea, tobacco, cereals, animal feeds etc.
Energy production: Coal, carbon dust, fly-ash, coke etc.
- Process connections: Threads or a suitable mounting bracket
- Temperature: -40 to +450°C (-40 to +842°F), with adapter for temperature reduction
- Pressure: 0.5 to 6.8bar abs standard (7.2 to 98.6psi abs)
- International explosion protection certificates
|Measuring Principle||Microwave barrier|
|Characteristic / Application||The flow indicator for bulk solids is a non-contact device based on microwave technology. It is ideally suited for monitoring pneumatic and mechanical transport processes for bulk solids.|
|Ambient temperature||-40°C … +70°C|
-40°C … +70°C
With adapter for temperature reduction:
-40°C to +450°C
|Process pressure absolute / max. overpressure limit||0.5 … 6.8 bar abs standard|
(7.2 … 98.6 psi abs)
When using the adapter for temperature reduction:
0.8 to 5.1 bar abs
(11.6 …74 psi abs)
|Main wetted parts||316Ti/1.4571|
Sensor diaphragm: PTFE or ceramic
|Process connection||Thread R 1½ (EN 10226)|
NPT 1½ (ASME B1.20.1)
Analog 4 – 20 mA
|Certificates / Approvals||ATEX, CSA C/US, IECEx|
|Options||adapter for temperature reduction|