Micropilot M FMR250
Continuous and non-contact level measurement in solids.
Cost-effective 4 to 20 mA 2-wire technology.
The Micropilot M performs continuous, non-contact
level measurement especially in powdery to granular
bulk solids. Additionally it can be used in liquids as well.
Dust, filling noises, temperature layers and gas
stratification do not affect measurement.
Typical areas of application are:
• Level measurement in tall silos with extremely dusty
bulk solids e.g. cement, raw meal or animal feed.
• Applications with high temperature requirements up
to 200 °C (392 °F), e.g. clinker or fly ash.
• Applications with highly abrasive bulk solids e.g.
The FMR250 with DN80 or DN100 horn antenna for all
standard applications, particularly also for small nozzle
The FMR250 with DN200 or DN250 parabolic antenna
offers high beam focussing of 4° or 3.5° and is thus ideal
for applications with many installations.
• ۲-wire technology, low price:
۲-wire technology reduces wiring costs and allows
easy implementation into existing systems.
• Non-contact measurement:
Measurement is almost independent from product
• Easy on-site operation via menu-driven alphanumeric
• Easy commissioning, documentation and diagnostics
via Endress+Hauser operating software.
• Integrated air purge connection for extremely dusty
conditions or media tending to create build-up.
• Max. measuring range 70 m (230 ft).
• Suitable for process temperatures up to 200 °C
• HART or PROFIBUS PA respectively FOUNDATION
• Optional remote display and operation.
• Used for level monitoring (MIN, MAX) up to SIL 2 as
per IEC 61508 / IEC 61511.