Two-electrode sensors with cell constant k = 10 cm-1
Measurements in media of high or medium conductivities:
• Process water
• Wastewater treatment
• Concentrate monitoring
The cell constant k of the sensor is 10 cm–۱. The measuring
range reaches from 0.1 mS/cm to 200 mS/cm.
Sensors with temperature sensors are used together with
conductivity transmitters equipped with automatic temperature
• Mycom S CLM153
• Liquisys M CLM223/253
• Liquiline M CM42
• Various designs guarantee optimum adaptation to the process
conditions and methods of installation
• Installation in pipes or flow chambers
• High chemical, thermal and mechanical stability
• Compact design
• Quality certificate with statement of the individual cell
The sensor electrodes are made of special graphite.
The graphite guarantees high chemical stability and low polarization effects.
The electrodes are built into a lateral measuring duct and shielded by a Teflon® sleeve. This prevents
electrical leakage and guarantees constant, accurate measurements.
– The PP version of the sensor is pressure-proof up to 16 bar at 20 °C (232 psi at 68 °F) and can be applied
with temperatures of up to 90 °C (194 °F).
– The PTFE version of the sensor is pressure-proof up to 6 bar at 20 °C (87 psi at 68 °F) and can be applied
with temperatures of up to 125 °C (257 °F).
Temperature sensor Pt 100
Cable specification The CLS30 sensor is connected to the transmitter via the fixed cable.
To extend the connection, an RM junction box and a CYK71 extension cable is required.
After the RM junction box, the Pt 100 temperature sensor must be connected by three wires.
Conductivity (referred to water at 25 °C (77 °F): 0.1 mS/cm to 200 mS/cm
-۱۰ to 125 °C (14 to 257 °F)
-۱۰ to 90 °C (14 to 194 °F)