Features and Benefits
The Cylinder Pressure System consists of the 165855 Cylinder Pressure Transducer and the 146824 Interconnect cable. It is intended for measuring the cyclic absolute pressure changes inside a reciprocating compressor cylinder. This transducer is an integral part of a Reciprocating Compressor Condition Monitoring and Asset Management System when utilized with our 3500/77M Cylinder Pressure Monitor and System 1* Plant Asset Management Software.
- The Cylinder Pressure Transducer has a robust design for high reliability in harsh chemical environments.
- The unique, patent-pending design also allows the transducer to continue to provide an accurate pressure reading, even after being continually cycled over large pressure gradients for an extended period of time.
- The transducer can also withstand over-pressure situations caused by application upsets without diaphragm degradation, returning to normal operation when the operating pressure returns to the transducer’s specified operating pressure range.
- The Cylinder Pressure Transducer is also designed to meet NEMA 4X and IP67 conditions for moisture ingression.
The 350500 Dynamic Pressure Charge Amplifier (DPCA) is a component in a dynamic pressure sensing system. This sensing system, which monitors pressure pulsations that result from combustion instability in gas turbine engines, consists of a charge-coupled piezoelectric pressure sensor, low noise interconnect cable, 350500 charge amplifier, and monitoring device.
- The dynamic pressure sensor should be a high-temperature piezoelectric type that converts dynamic pressure to an output signal scaled in pico-coulombs per unit of pressure.
- The 350500 charge amplifier design allows its use with a number of sensors designed to monitor combustion instability.
The Dual Pressure flexiTIM* module interfaces 2 individual pressure transducers to the Trendmaster* 2000 System and is intended for non-dynamic pressure applications.
- The flexiTIM module and cable interfaces with pressure transducers using a 4-pin, locking bayonet connection. Compatible transducers are standard, millivolt output type devices with an output sensitivity of 10 mV/V.
- This flexibility allows the dual pressure flexiTIM system to measure a wide range of pressures under a variety of operating conditions. We offer a standard transducer for use with the flexiTIM module for convenience.