The OX102 Oxygen Analyzer measures oxygen concentration from ppm to percent levels in a single analyzer and is ideal for ppm-level measurements in applications such as nitrogen reflow furnaces and semiconductor plants.
The zirconia oxygen sensor uses a method that is based on the limiting current principle and is compact, yet has high-performance. The sensor is designed for installation by direct insertion.
When a sample gas contains organic solvent at a few ppm to percent level in applications such as nitrogen reflow furnaces, an optional sampling unit is required.
Limiting-current type Oxygen Analyzer
• One Instrument measures 100 ppm to 25% Oxygen
• Simple “One Touch” Calibration • Self Diagnostics Assure High Reliability
• “One Touch” Sensor Replacement
• Compact Size
• Accessories to Assure Accuracy
• Dedicated Sampling Unit (Separate from Oxygen Analyzer) (Removes Dust, Mist and Organic Solvents)
• Calibration Kit Simple On-Site Calibration (Using 1 liter Gas Cylinder)