SILCORE™1 TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES INCREASED SENSOR LIFE when
used in elevated temperature applications.
• MAXIMUM PRESSURE SPECIFICATIONS of 150 psig (1135 kPa [abs]) at 100°C (212°F)
on all three models.
• MINIMUM SENSOR MAINTENANCE due to TUpH reference technology which ensures
steady pH signal when sensor is coated.
• OPTIMUM VERSATILITY by providing various mounting options. Also can be used with all
Rosemount Analytical and other manufacturers’ instruments.
• FIELD PROVEN ACCUGLASS™ 1
pH glass formulations minimize glass cracking, resulting
in enhanced performance and increased life.
• MAXIMUM SENSOR LIFE because of secondary helical reference pathway which hinders
A LARGE SELF CLEANING OPTIONAL FLAT OR
STANDARD HEMI glass bulb electrode in a stainless
steel body, completely sealed by EPDM to
eliminate process intrusion.
• MODEL 396P:
A RUGGED THREADED POLYPROPYLENE BODY for maximum chemical
resistance and completely sealed to eliminate process intrusion.
• MODEL 396R:
A TITANIUM RETRACTABLE BODY for insertion depths up to 27
inches and easy sensor removal under pressure without process
shutdown (ball valve kit shown can be purchased separately).