Differential pressure transmitter with metal sensor for measurement of pressure differences
The Deltabar PMD75 differential pressure transmitter with with piezoresistive sensor and welded metallic membrane is used in all industries for continuous measurement in liquids, vapors and gases. The 3-key operation enables simple and reliable commissioning and operation. The integrated HistoROM data module allows easy management of process and device parameters. Designed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL2/3 safety applications.
- Best accuracy, reproducibility and long-term stability
- Highest safety due to gas tight feedthrough with capabilities up to SIL2/3, certified to IEC 61508
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via local display, 4 to 20mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Cost savings with modular concept for easy replacement of sensor, display or electronics
- Overload-resistant up to 420bar / 42MPa / 6300psi, function-monitored
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)
Field of application
For level, volume or mass measurement in liquids, differential pressure monitoring as well as flow measurement (volume or mass flow) in conjunction with primary elements in gases, vapors and liquids.
- Process connections: Threads
- Process temperature: -40 to +85°C (-40 to +185°F)
- Measuring ranges: 0.25mbar to 40bar (0.0036 to 600psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.05%, “Platinum” ±0.025% (optional)
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic approvals, marine approvals