Bently Nevada Test & Machine Calibration
GE’s Bently Nevada provides a variety of items for testing and calibrating our instrumentation, as well as temporary signal conditioning hardware for machinery diagnostics purposes, and machinery simulators for research and development purposes.
The 9100D Portable Shaker Table is the ideal tool to field check accelerometers, velocity transducers and proximity probes over a wide operating frequency and amplitude range. The unit is a small, handy, completely self-contained vibration reference source which can be conveniently used to validate the entire channel of transducers through measurement, monitoring or recording systems. Packaged in a lightweight, durable Pelican® Storm Case with two press and pull latches and padlockable clasps, the 9100D is always ready for travel to test sites. With an integral, precision quartz reference accelerometer, the shaker table is built with robust carbon fiber composite armature flexure supports. Closed loop level control gives the 9100D superior quality vibration calibration from 7 Hz to 10 kHz compared with other portable field calibrators.
• Small and completely self-contained, ideal for field check of accelerometers, velocity transducers and proximity probes
• Lightweight, industrial Pelican® Storm Case dramatically improves durability and portability
• Precision quartz reference accelerometer and conditioning electronics for superior control and stability
• Rugged shaker element design with carbon fiber composite armature flexures
• Increased battery life and enhanced protection against full discharge
• Provides NIST traceable transducer verification across a wide frequency and amplitude range