✰ Compact and Light Weight
✰ Rugged Construction
✰ High Performance
✰ Internal Relief Valve
✰ Integral Filter
✰ No Air Loss
✰ Easy Maintenance
Introduction The 67CF Series regulators are typically used to provide constantly controlled, reduced pressures to pneumatic and electropneumatic controllers and other instruments. These direct-operated regulators are suitable for most air or gas applications. Other applications include providing reduced pressures to air chucks, air jets, and spray guns.
• Compact—The 67CF Series regulators are engineered for outstanding performance in a compact, light-weight package. • Internal Relief—The Type 67CFR has an internal relief valve with a soft seat for reliable shutoff with no discernible leakage.
• Panel Mounting—Panel mount construction includes spring case with 1/4-inch NPT vent, handwheel adjusting screw, and mounting nut.
• Instrument Supply Regulator—Provides a clean air supply to a variety of pneumatic and electropneumatic instrumentation.
• Digital Instrument Supply Regulator—Designed for the accuracy, repeatability, and hysteresis demands of digital instrumentation.
• Pilot Supply Regulator—Improves the accuracy of two-path control regulators by reducing inlet sensitivity caused by fluctuating inlet pressures.
• Pressure Loading Regulator—Provides high accuracy and improved performance in dirty steam service by eliminating the need for a pilot regulator (see figure 2).
• Sour Gas Service Capability—NACE (MR0175) compliant construction available.
• Integral Filter—An integral filter ensures clean downstream air supply.
• Ease of Maintenance—No special tools are required to perform maintenance, and all maintenance can be performed with the regulator in the line. Filter elements are easily replaced. The one-piece valve plug cartridge allows easy inspection and replacement.
• Rugged Construction—The 67CF Series regulators are engineered for longer service life with minimal maintenance requirements.
• Second Outlet—Body side outlet for pressure gauge or other uses.
• Powder Paint Coating—Fisher products are powder paint coated, offering impact, abrasion, and corrosion resistance.
• Corrosion Resistant Fasteners—Adjusting screw and screws are double zinc-chromated for enhanced corrosion resistance.
• Full Usable Capacity—Fisher regulators are laboratory tested. 100 percent of the published capacities can be used with confidence.